CLICK HERE for the Chart of Coach Education Requirements
To check what qualifications you have log into your eHockey account - you can view them there.
We are NOT using a Pre-Registration Code just click past it.
To register for all clinics EXCEPT Respect in Sport Coach / Activity Leader you must register online through
ehockey at Hockey Canada.
Click the link below on how to register online:
The abbreviated version is;
1. Register as a user with an ID and PWD
2. Register yourself as a participant & if your child plans to be an official you can also register them as a participant.
3. Select which participant you want to register for a clinic.
4. Search for the clinic you wish to take by course name or location and register.
5. You will have to pay via credit card - keep your receipt & submit with Expense Claim Form for reimbursement
ALL COACH CLINIC REGISTRATIONS ARE DONE THROUGH THIS SITE
To register for Coach or Referee Clinics you must register through the following link
Register to get an ID
Then register as a PARTICIPANT (you can register several participants to one ID)
Then register the participant in the course.
REFEREE - OFFICIAL CLINICS ARE NOT REIMBURSED
AS THEY ARE PAID FOR EACH GAME THEY WORK.
IF YOU STILL NEED A CLINIC CLICK HERE TO TELL US WHICH ONE AND WE WILL TRY TO GET ONE SCHEDULED