TIER TRYOUT / EVALUATION PROCESS
1. Independent Evaluators are selected to review each of the players.
2. A specific standard Evaluation Form is used for all divisions and teams in LMHA.
3. The evaluators do not have player names they have pinnie color and number.
4. The evaluators do not collaborate on player ratings.
5. The Governor inputs evaluator ratings to a computer program that generates an
average rating for each player based upon the combined evaluator ratings.
6. The overall average rating is what is used in the selection process.
7. The Tiered Team coach must select from the top 22 - 24 players depending upon
size of team.
8. The Top Tier team selects first, then the next tier team and then the next.
9. The roster is provided to the office for input to the registry by the LMHA staff.
10. Once the roster is created with all coaches and players - then the first league
game can be played.
11. The remaining players continue through Mass Practice to be selected to the
remaining teams in the division.