ELITE TRYOUTS WILL BEGIN
August 23rd with
Midget will follow
What does it look like to play
hockey from our kids perspective?
Click here & watch this video
2014-15 ONLINE REGISTRATION
IS OPEN - CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!
The sooner you register the more payment plan options are available
and your fees are cheaper if you register before June 30th
Registering online is the only way to register for 2014-15 season.
ALL FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER 1st
INTERESTED IN COACHING NEXT SEASON?ALL COACHES & BENCH STAFF MUST HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED THE RESPECT IN SPORT COACH / ACTIVITY LEADER PROGRAM PRIOR TO BEING ADDED TO THE ROSTER.Coaches for Elite & CAHL Tier 1 (Non House League) Teams - Deadline for Application is April 30thSelection is targeted to be completed by May 31st.Coaches for House or CAHL Tier 2 & Lower tiered teams - Deadline for Application is May 31st Every attempt will be made to fill house and SPUD league coaching positions by August 31st.COACH APPLICATION FORMPlease complete the application and send a signed copy to the Lethbridge Minor Hockey Office
ARE YOU A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING WITH LMHA?TO BE A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING WITH LMHA
1. All fees must be paid in full
2. You must have properly registered
3. Your have completed any Hockey Canada or Hockey Alberta Certification Requirements
IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING - WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
1. Your family is not eligible to participate in the LMHA program
2. You are not eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting
3. Your registration will not be accepted for future seasons