Anxious to get the registration process started? FANTASTIC!
Our online registration will begin the first part of May for the fall programs.
There are a couple of things you need to do first
1. Hockey Alberta has made is mandatory for you to re-certify the Respect in Sport Parent course every 4 years. So to check your expiration date you need to do the following
- sign in to your Respect Group Account
- once logged in the date of expiration and the date of certification are both shown on the dashboard which is on the home screen of your profile.
DO NOT RE-CERTIFY BEFORE MAY 1st. The system will reset on that date so complete the course or re-certification after May1st.
2. If you are applying for outside funding you need to apply now
- And any Indigenous Band Funding
3. If your child has never played minor hockey before your first step is to complete the Respect in Sport Parent online course. When this is completed you will get a certificate number and your child will get a hockey account with the required certification attached to it. The link to the course is Respect in Sport
All of our registration is online and we in minor hockey have several websites that are used. You can have the same username and password for each of these accounts but they are all separate and require a creation of a new account in each one. Once you have an account it is good for life.
a. HCR Registration is the link used for registering for minor hockey when you are a resident member of LMHA (you live in our boundaries). Problem with passwords contact our Registrar at LMHAREG@TELUS.NET
b. RAMP Registration is the link to use to register for any of our camps, or as a non-resident to participate in any of our tryouts if you are eligible. Problem with password follow the link in the site to reset your password
c. eHockey is the link to use to register for Hockey Canada clinics such as Coach Clinics and Referee Clinics. Problem with password follow the link in the site to recover and reset your password.
d. Respect in Sport is the link to use when required to complete the mandatory online courses for Respect in Sport Parent and Respect in Sport Coach / Activity Leader Courses. There are links on this site to recover your username and your password.
Soon we will be registering to get ready for fall!
Thanks for getting prepared.
If you have questions or problems contact our Registrar at LMHAREG@TELUS.NET or call 403-892-7816 and talk with Cheryl