Registration Steps




Lethbridge Minor Hockey Association has gone with a totally online registration.  Our Registrar does not work out of our office so in order to be registered it is imperative that you follow these steps. You must have a credit card to register - if you do not have one you can buy reloadable ones through Safeway or Canada Post.  VISA/DEBIT cards do not work.  ALL registration is online for LMHA.


Your first step is to verify that your Respect in Sport Certificate is current and not expired.  It must be renewed every 4 years.  To check this go to this link and login CLICK HERE

Then you can proceed to register online for minor hockey.  Log in to the registry through this link CLICK HERE

You enter your child’s information as the participant.  If it does not pop up with a record at the bottom you need to contact to verify the child’s information as there could be a problem with our database, or the child's record could be in another association.


You then select the division based upon your child's birth year. Proceed to answer all the questions and remember DO NOT put in any player's cell phone or email address, we only want the parent contact information.  Our database requires two parents so if there is only one just enter the contact information twice.  Do this for each of your children, and if you intend to help by being a coach, assistant coach, manager or on ice helper register yourself as well.  Then go to CHECK OUT and enter your credit card information and choose if you want to pay in full or use the payment plan.


If you choose payment plan it charges $125 the day you register for your deposit and then splits the balance equally over the term of the payment plan. 

Example - registering on May 15th

     Fees = $600         Payments = $125 May 15th,  $121 June 1, $120 July 1, $1221 August 1 and $121 September 1.


NOTE - To register for a Tryout you must go to a separate site to register ----> Click Here to Register for Tryout





1.     Complete the Respect in Sport Parent program (link is HERE)

2.     If you have already completed the program for your first child but now you have another child wishing to play - log in to RIS and update your PROFILE so your new player is under your CHILD MANAGEMENT Section and has a hockey number with Lethbridge as the Minor Hockey Association

3.     Email your child’s full name and birth date and your certificate number. 

4.     Further instructions will be sent to you.



1.     Complete your Notification to Tryout Form (under then MEMBER - FORMS - ELITE FORMS) and email them to our registrar at

2.     Log in to our CAMPS & TRYOUT Registration site  REGISTRATION LINK FOR CAMP or TRYOUT

3.     Choose the division your child will be trying out in.  Tryout dates and times will be posted on the website under the appropriate division tab.

4.     Upon successfully making a team your child’s record will then be transferred from your resident MHA and all documents are required to initiate a transfer so submit them at the same time as your register for a tryout.  If they are not submitted at the time of registration your child may be prevented from playing in a tryout game until such time as the registrar receives the forms and then requests the transfer.


     NON RESIDENT FEMALE PLAYERS wishing to play on our RMFHL teams (not elite) please submit a Player Movement Form to our registrar


     PLEASE NOTE - Transfers take time (1 day - 1 month or more) and you may be asked to contact your previous MHA registrar to push through the transfer request.  Then Hockey Alberta will also have to approve the request.


5.     You will then be sent further instructions on registration and payment processes.



1.     If you wish to move up you must first complete the Under Age Player Contract (on our website under FORMS) and our playing up policies are what is followed - If you wish to move down you must first complete the Overage Application (available from Hockey Alberta website under PARTICIPANT - FORMS) and email that document to our registrar at These are required before your request will be considered.

2.     Proceed to register in the division appropriate for your child’s age.  And choose payment plan as an option.

3.      Once your Under Age contract or Overage Application has been approved then your fees will be adjusted to reflect the appropriate fees for the new division and the payment options provided to you.  Player Movement Up or Down approvals do not happen until fall.



1.      Complete your KidSport or Jumpstart applications (available from our website) and send them to KidSport or Jumpstart with the required documentation.  You must notify our Registrar of your approval by forwarding any communication from these organizations as you receive them.

2.      Register online and choose the Payment Plan Option.

3.      Once your application for KidSport or Jumpstart has been approved notify and your payment plan amounts will be adjusted to reflect the funds received.



1.     Complete the Parent Declaration Form  (available under FORMS on our website) and provide 2 documents of Proof of Residency (acceptable documents of proof are on our REGISTRATION tab and then RESIDENCY) to

2.     If you have never completed the Respect in Sport parent Course you must do it prior to being accepted to register.  Click HERE for the course

      Our registrar will transfer your record from your previous MHA and will notify you when it has arrived.

3.      Further registration instructions will be emailed to you..


Our registrar does not work out of our office - if you have problems 

email or call 403-892-7816 she works at all hours and most days 

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information