Lethbridge Minor Hockey Association has gone with a totally online registration. Our Registrar does not work out of our office so in order to be registered it is imperative that you follow these steps. You must have a credit card to register - if you do not have one you can buy reloadable ones through Safeway or Canada Post. VISA/DEBIT cards do not work. ALL registration is online for LMHA.
REMEMBER TO REGISTER PRIOR TO JUNE 30th TO AVOID THE LATE FEE
Your first step is to verify that your Respect in Sport Certificate is current and not expired. To check this go to this link and login CLICK HERE
How it works is you log in to the registry through this link CLICK HERE
You enter your child’s information as the participant. If it does not pop up with a record at the bottom you need to contact email@example.com 403-892-7816 to verify the child’s information as there could be a problem with our database.
You then select the division and if your child will be Trying Out for a CAHL or Elite team and add them to your cart. Do this for all your children. Then go to CHECK OUT and enter your credit card information and if you want to pay in full or on the payment plan.
If you choose payment plan it takes $125 today for your deposit and then splits the balance equally over the term of the payment plan.
Example - registering on May 15th
Fees = $600 Payments = $125 May 15th, $121 June 1, $120 July 1, $1221 August 1 and $121 September 1.
RETURNING PARTICPANT - see above
BRAND NEW PARTICIPANT
1. Complete the Respect in Sport Parent program (link is HERE)
2. If you have already completed the program - log back in and update your PROFILE so your new player is under your CHILD MANAGEMENT Section and has a hockey number with Lethbridge as the Minor Hockey Association
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org your child’s full name and birth date and your certificate number.
4. Further instructions will be sent to you.
NON RESIDENT PARTICIPANT
1. Complete your Player Movement Form (Available from Hockey Alberta website under PARTICIPANT - FORMS) and if trying out for Elite the Notification to Tryout Form (also under Hockey Alberta PARTICIPANT - FORMS) and email them to our registrar at email@example.com
2. Log in to our Non Resident Player Registration site NON RESIDENT REGISTRATION LINK
3. Choose the division your child will be trying out in.
4. Upon successfully making a team your child’s record will then be transferred from your resident MHA and all documents are required to initiate a transfer so submit them at the same time as your register for a tryout.
5. You will then be sent further instructions on registration and payment processes.
PARTICIPANT WISHING TO PLAY UP IN A HIGHER DIVISION OR DOWN IN A LOWER DIVISION
1. If you wish to move up you must first complete the Under Age Player Contract (one our website under FORMS) - If you wish to move down you must first complete the Overage Application (available from Hockey Alberta website under PARTICIPANT - FORMS) and email that document to our registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org These are required before your request will be considered.
2. Proceed to register in the division appropriate for your child’s age. And choose payment plan as an option.
3. Once your Under Age contract or Overage Application has been approved then your fees will be adjusted to reflect the appropriate fees for the new division and the payment options provided to you. This approval does not happen until fall.
KIDSPORT OR JUMPSTART APPLICANTS
1. Complete your KidSport or Jumpstart applications (available from our website) and send them to KidSport or Jumpstart with the required documentation. You must notify our Registrar of your approval by forwarding any communication from these organizations..
2. Register as a returning member and choose the Payment Plan Option.
3. Once your application for KidSport or Jumpstart has been approved notify email@example.com and your payment plan amounts will be adjusted to reflect the funds received.
MOVING TO LETHBRIDGE
1. Complete the Parent Declaration Form (available under FORMS on our website)and provide Proof of Residency (acceptable documents of proof are on our REGISTRATION tab and then RESIDENCY) to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you have never completed the Respect in Sport parent Course you must do it prior to being accepted to register. Click HERE for the course
Our registrar will transfer your record from your previous MHA and will notify you when it has arrived.
3. Further registration instructions will be emailed to you..
Our registrar does not work out of our office - if you have problems
email email@example.com or call 403-892-7816